HGV Class 1 Tramper
|Sector||Driving - HGV Class 1 Driver|
|Salary||£16.50 - £20.00 per hour|
ProRec are recruiting as a Nationwide provider for one of the UK's Market Leading Logistics firms that truly have a passion for growth. This company are a realistic, forward thinking business and this reflects in their brand new salary structure for HGV Class 1 Drivers. If you couple this with their 'Drivers are family' approach, this makes this client a truly incredible company to work for.This particular position is offering a basic Salary of £40,000,00 for 50hrs PW plus overtime per annum for the right candidate - Night Positions here offer a basic salary of £46,000,00.You will be required to complete a HGV Class 1 Driver Assessment and Site Induction prior to starting with this client.You will be required to complete a 12 week Temporary to Permanent placement/probation period for this role before a permanent position is offered - YOU WILL BE GUARANTEED A PERMANENT POSITION AFTER 12 WEEKS. This probation period will be paid weekly on the below pay structure;
What do you need to have as HGV Class 1 Driver for this role?
- £16.50 - £18.00 PAYE Scheme with a minimum 10hrs Paid Per Day
- Trampers or Drivers Required to Night Out will be paid £26.00 TAX FREE per night out.
- 50 - 65hr every week
- This will be paid weekly every Friday
Key responsibility for you..
- Must hold an LGV Class 1 C+E License
- Driver CPC
- Sound knowledge of Drivers hours and Tachograph regulations
- Must have experience driving articulated vehicles (new passed drivers are accepted subject to enhanced assessment)
- Must be committed to provide excellent customer service.
- Flexible. (Start times are not fixed)
- Honest and trustworthy.
In return for the your commitment, "what will I receive?" I hear you ask..
- Carry out daily vehicle checks as per company works instructions
- Deliveries at customer premises in accordance with customer and site procedures
- Off-loading at sites, involving some manual handling in accordance with site operating instructions.
- Long haul HGV driving. Drivers maybe be required to night out.
- Contracted 50 hour working week, overtime often available and sometimes required.
- Working at controlled DC Sites.
- Flexible in driving other types of vehicles as required.
- Comply with road transport and Tachograph regulations.
- Meet driver performance standards.
This job will likely attract huge attention as immediate starts are available, please act fast if you feel you could be a well suited.Please contact Jonny on 0330 113 3313 or apply direct to this advert - I will personally respond within 24hours.
- 30 days paid holiday
- NEST pension scheme
- £40,000,00 Salary + Overtime @ shift higher shift rate (£46,000,00 NIGHTS)
- Family feel inside the company
- On site amenities
- Designated DAF or MERC ACTROS Vehicle
- Work/Home life balance